a b o u t
i g g y t r a i n i n g
c l a s s e s
g a l l e r y
b l o g
c o n t a c t
Genay Vaughn receives a grant on her quest to becoming a representative of the USA Olympic team
May 16, 2016
25 unexpected post workout snacks that will rebuild muscle/tissues
April 26, 2016
20 Pre-workout snacks to fuel our body!
April 6, 2016
Challenge Of The week: Drink Oolong Tea
March 15, 2016
Challenge Of The Week: We're Going Green
February 16, 2016
What should I eat after a workout!
February 8, 2016
Iggy's Challenge Of The Week
Hey Ladies, This Is Very Simple To Follow!
February 5, 2016
Ways to reduce inflammation in our body
January 26, 2016
10 realistic fitness tips that you can apply to your life for a healthy/active 2016
January 15, 2016
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Pick 4 of the following options that you can stick to for the entire week.
Here are your nutrition challenge options for this week. :
* Eat a healthy breakfast
*Stop snacking by 9pm every night
* Eat at least 5 servings of fruit/vegetable everyday
* Pack a healthy snack (ie almonds, fruits, carrots etc..)
* Write down everything you eat during the day
* use a nutrition app for your smart phone or tablet (Examples: Fooducate, Piatoo, portions matter)
* Switch to whole grain bread
* Eat only 1 portion of each food: http://www.webmd.com/diet/healthtool-portion-size-plate
* Choose the healthy jay food option once a day
* Try one healthy food each day that is typically not part of your diet (ie. A wholr grain like
* Use smaller plates or bowls for all meals during the day
* Eat a salad at the beginning of one meal each day
* Eat one meal per day of unprocessed food or minimally processed food (http://tiny.cc/processfood)